1/31/08

01/30/08

first show of the new year for me back in cambridge. for some reason this program ended up featuring jazz birthdays, terumasa hino, inner city records, and coltrane tributes. go figure.

you took my lips
you took my love
so tenderly:

Memories of Coltrane / Carlos Garnett / The New Love
Mode for Trane / Billy Gault / When Destiny Calls
India (November 2, 1961) / John Coltrane / The Complete 1961 Village Vanguard Sessions
Fo Io / Dewey Redman / Tarik
Quiescence / Mark Helias / Split Image
Bemsha Swing / Hal Galper / Now Hear This
Little Lovers / Terumasa Hino / Speak to Loneliness
July 10th / Andrew Hill Quartet / Divine Revelation
Tenderly / Dizzy Reece / Comin' On
Reunion / The Jazz Couriers / Some of My Best Friends
All of Me / Roy Eldridge / Little Jazz and the Jimmy Ryan All-Stars
Bean and the Boys / Coleman Hawkins / Dali
I Thought About You / Kenny Burrell / Bluesy Burrell
I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face / Wes Montgomery / Full House
Water's Edge / The Mastersounds / Jazz Showcase Introducing The Mastersounds

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegan in furs sang...

heeeeeeeey jackie.
i like your show
now come to austin and kiss me
or something

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home