11/14/06

11/13/06

I enjoyed this show. I only received one donation but that's fine. Here is the stash:

Love For Sale / Sonny Criss / This Is Criss!
Love For Sale / Dexter Gordon / Go
Rain, Rain / Louis Armstrong / Complete RCA Victor Recordings
Avalon / Sonny Stitt / Prestige First Sessions Vol. 2
On the Sunny Side of the Street / Dizzy Gillespie, Sonny Rollins, Sonny Stitt / Sonny Side Up
Waltz of the Prophets / Stan Kenton / 45
Joshua / Miles Davis / Seven Steps to Heaven
Soft Talk / Sun Ra / Super-Sonic Jazz
The Masquerade is Over / Keith Jarrett Trio / Standards Vol. 1
Big Nick / Duke Ellington & John Coltrane / Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
In a Mellow Tone / Ben Webster / See You at the Fair
Adam's Alley / Illinois Jacquet / King Jacquet
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy / Count Basie / 45
Hamp's Boogie Woogie / Lionel Hampton / Complete Quartets and Quintets With Oscar Peterson
Soul Intro/The Chicken / Jaco Pastorius / Invitation
Soul Bird (Tin Tin Dao) / Cal Tjader / Doxy
117 Special / Ron Carter / 45
Floating / Larry Young / 45
Everything I Do Gonh Be Funky / Lou Donaldson / Everything I Play Is Funky
Got to Have It / Soul President / Eccentric Soul 009: The Big Mack Label
Don't Let Me Lose This Dream / Aretha Franklin / I Never Loved a Man The Way I Love You
Stoned Soul Picnic / The Fifth Dimension / 45
Don't Mess With My Money / Jesse Gee / Downtown Soulsville!
My Money Is Funky / The Right Kind / Get Your Lie Straight
Call Operator 210 / Floyd Dixon / The Aladdin Records Story
What's Happening Brother / Marvin Gaye / What's Going On
I Need Money / Ruth Davis / SuperFunk2
You Got to Do Your Share / Helene Smith / Eccentric Soul 007: The Deep City Label
You Can Have Watergate... / Fred Wesley & the JBs / 45
Money Won't Change You (Part 1) / James Brown / 45

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous sang...

yeah man, keep it up! i was kinda worried if you were going to put the list up...i keep up with them

7:24 PM  
Blogger Vegan in furs sang...

a heptapus eh? you're always talking about me even when youre not talking about me

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home