11/8/07

11/07/07

Fundraising this week, so a few tracks about money. Thanks to the financial contributors; we made over $100!

Gold dust at my feet
on the sunny side of the street:

Love is a Natural Thing / Tony Allen / Afro Disco Beat
Gba Mi Leti Ki N'dolowo (Slap Me Make I Get Money) / Fela Kuti / Ikoyi Blindness
Be About the Future / Oneness of Juju / African Rhythms 1970-1982
Come Along / Leon Thomas / The Leon Thomas Album
Love Song / Anthony Williams / Spring
Flight / Prince Lasha / Inside Story
Broadway / Dexter Gordon / Our Man in Paris
I Love You / Hampton Hawes / For Real!
Money Jungle / Duke Ellington / Money Jungle
Lush Life / Billy Strayhorn / Lush Life
On the Sunny Side of the Street / Billie Holiday / The Commodore Master Takes
Got You Beggin' / Ben Webster / The Complete Ben Webster on Emarcy
Lullaby of Birdland / Jaki Byard / Giant Steps
Old Folks / Les McCann / Beaux J. Poo Boo
Makin' Bread Again / The Three Sounds / Live at the Lighthouse
Money Won't Change You / Aretha Franklin / Lady Soul
Little Old Money Maker / The Meters / Look-Ka Py Py
Ain't There Something Money Can't Buy / Young-Holt Unlimited / Soulful Strut
Still in Love / Cat Power / Myra Lee
#23 (James Brown) / Koushik / In the Middle of the Night
Mother Popcorn (Part 2) / James Brown / 45
I Know I Could Love You Better (The Second Time Around) / The Free Movement / I've Found Someone of My Own
I Need Some Money / Eddie Harris / I Need Some Money
Trying to Make Ends Meet / Earl English & the Apaches / Midwest Funk
Come Live With Me / Dorothy Ashby / Afro-Harping

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegan in furs sang...

we listened to that bill strayhorn song in my jazz class yesterday. that's why it sounded so familiar!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home