3/11/08

03/09/08

The arches of her feet are like voices
of children calling in the grove of lemon trees,
where my heart is as helpless as crushed birds.
—Jack Gilbert

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

His Holy Modal Majesty / Mike Bloomfield, Al Kooper & Steven Stills / Super Session
Stanley Stamps Gibbon Album / The Soft Machine / Six
After Later / Larry Coryell / At the Village Gate
Little Heart of Pieces / Barry Miles / White Heat
Lions of Judah / Steve Reid Ensemble / Spirit Walk
Seventh Period / Compost / Life is Round
Like A Thief In The Night / Mike Longo / 900 Shares of the Blues
Indian Lady / Don Ellis / Electric Bath
Indian Soul / Los Astronautas / Land of Love
Don Quixote / Luiz Bonfa / Jacaranda
Chutney / Mandrill / S/T
It's Your Thing / The Jazz Crusaders / Lighthouse '69
I'm On It / Bayete / Worlds Around the Sun
My Cherie Amour / Joe Henderson / Black Miracle
Shortie's Portion / Patricia Rushen / Prelusion
A Change of Face / Steve Kuhn / Trance
On Green Dolphin Street / Steve Grossman / Way Out East Vol. 1
And Now the Queen / Paul Bley Trio / Closer
Lefty Teachers at Home / Don Byron / Ivey-Divey

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegan in furs sang...

woah, i can't believe I typed this entry. That feels like so long ago. I was eating white cheddar popcorn and a Sierra Mist. I eat really poorly. But at least you do it with me.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home